If anyone can help, please do!
SarahRose9er posted:
I have been fighting depression my whole life, and I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I don't know if what I'm experiencing now has anything to do with the the fibro or the depression, but I thought that perhaps someone else has gone through this, or maybe someone might know what's going on.
I have been physically ill for going on two weeks now. I am so fatigued that I am having a hard time keeping my head up as I type this. I have had a terrible headache the entire time. I have nearly fainted on several occassions, and for 3 days now I've been having nausea and vomiting.
I have four children: a 5-year-old, twin 4-year-olds, and a 2-year-old- so quite frankly, I don't have time to be this sick. I don't have time to go to a doctor, so I don't know what to do.

legion420 responded:
hi,im 34 and have a 13 yr old daughter.manic depressive,sociopath,psycopath,anxiety,dissacioative are just the tip of my dirty list.the symptoms you give above are kinda like mine.im normaly bedridden,unable to even do some laundry,anything but lay in my bed and cry in pain and silence every single day.the pain and nausea problems started in 2009 or 2010.started small-but has progressed in a most brutal way and yet my vast variety of doctors-just dont seem to care at all.my husbands beside himself,also not knowing what else to do,to try and save me from death.some tips for your tummy i can offer is,i just can drink watermelon juice(minute maide is best)decaf tea and if i must only half a can of clear sodas like lemon lime or 7up,sierra mist,etc.no spicy stuff and very small portions whenever im able instead of the 3 meal a day thing.i live in WA state so i also get medical marijuana which has been a blessing.thank the universe,thank you nature for the weed plant.it cut my nausea and vomitting down half and helps with my anxiety and sleep.a bowl a day!but the pain,i have no answer-i recieve no assistance in that though i dont know why.i know in my gut/my soul i am dying and wont make it past my 40's.i have come to terms with it myself and have no fear,its ok for me.but good luck to you-perhaps you shall be found and helped,your not lost yet!

lisav33 responded:
do you have any family that can help you?