Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

TRIGGER
niteflier posted:
What does one do when looking into the abyss and welcomes the grim reaper?
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

rohvannyn responded:
It depends a lot on what your innermost self really wants to do. I've been doing a lot of dancing with the reaper lately. Somewhere inside, though, if someone were to try to kill me, I would still fight back, and thus I know I really do want to live.

Adelissa replied to rohvannyn's response:
My problem is I can't go there because I have a child who would have no one without me. She is autistic and I am so afraid of my cancer coming back (cancer survivor) and feel so much guilt at the thought of abandoning her but secretly almost wish something would happen to me that is beyond my control, therefore not my fault. I just try to take one day at a time. Its all any of us can do.

nightflier80 replied to Adelissa's response:
I have no children, but would not hurt my mother (also a cancer survivor). I just can't seem to shake the feelings, then I wake up the next day. One day at a time......

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

I m so horrible about my life right now
Actually I m manager of the bar, and everybody think I m a nice bartender, but I don`t feel happy to talk to people anymore, I feel I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.