Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

severly depressed!!
    Anon_231990 posted:
    am so depressed i can't stand it anymore. i have no family or friends, just a few acquaintences. i do have 2 brothers and 2 sisters but they wouldn't care if i dropped dead tomorrow. it sucks so bad i can't stand living anymore. i have 1 son and a husband. that is all i have. my son is an only child and i am so worried about him when he gets older he won't have any family. he is also moderately autistic. he doesn't have any friends and we are always together, alone together. someone please give me some advice! i can't stand living any more!!

momuv4girls responded:
    I think you owe it to your husband and your son to get help - help so you can feel better.

If you've had a Dr. that hasn't helped - then find another Dr. - a really good Psychiatrist to meet with and form a relationship with.

I'm not sure how old your son is, but getting out in the world can really help. Do you go to the park? How about the local library?
    There are places to go and life to live.....

Do some research and find a good Dr., they are out there and do want to help!
    There is great cause for hope, and you and your family deserve happiness!

Take care,
    -Kathleen

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
    Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    30 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.