Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

    What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

    severly depressed!!
    Anon_231990 posted:
    am so depressed i can't stand it anymore. i have no family or friends, just a few acquaintences. i do have 2 brothers and 2 sisters but they wouldn't care if i dropped dead tomorrow. it sucks so bad i can't stand living anymore. i have 1 son and a husband. that is all i have. my son is an only child and i am so worried about him when he gets older he won't have any family. he is also moderately autistic. he doesn't have any friends and we are always together, alone together. someone please give me some advice! i can't stand living any more!!
    momuv4girls responded:
    I think you owe it to your husband and your son to get help - help so you can feel better.

    If you've had a Dr. that hasn't helped - then find another Dr. - a really good Psychiatrist to meet with and form a relationship with.

    I'm not sure how old your son is, but getting out in the world can really help. Do you go to the park? How about the local library?
    There are places to go and life to live.....

    Do some research and find a good Dr., they are out there and do want to help!
    There is great cause for hope, and you and your family deserve happiness!

    Take care,

    Helpful Tips

    Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
    Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    30 of 41 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.