Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Trigger. what to do
deasertrose posted:
TRIGGER=>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nobody hasn't any success in treating my depression. Right now I can't decide if I want to take all my meds or to stop taking them all.

cjpxx responded:
that's stupid. Suicide is the most selfish thing you can do and many people believe it's an unfordable sin. if you were really that messed up, you shouldn't even have access to those meds. Stop taking them all, and go to a mental health facility where you can't hurt other people, or grow up and learn to help yourself. It's not everybody else's problem. If no one can help you, then you aren't helping yourself. Read through all these posts at people that actually are trying to help themselves and stop posting just to get a rise out of people. There's nothing this online community can do for you.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

more to bipolar treatments
I'm bipolar and just went through what I could find in WebMD for this. I noticed a piece is missing. In addition to medication and ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.