Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Trigger. what to do
deasertrose posted:
TRIGGER=>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nobody hasn't any success in treating my depression. Right now I can't decide if I want to take all my meds or to stop taking them all.

jians responded:
its been awhile the last time i check my acct here.,last year i joined here because of my mothers depression but i get back not because of her but for myself.,though i was not diagnose to have depression but on my own i know i do have.i may just be somehow in denial of it initially but i know things are not gonna change until i face it.i know that every person have their own severity of depression depending on their experiences specially those we had in the past.,but one thing i know that would make a difference is having a personal relationship w/ your "creator".you knew whom i was referring to right?i know how it feels to be in search of cure.,but i believe knowing him is the reason why im getting through this depression,i know this thing i have right now will be gone soon.i wanted to be an inspiration to others once this is over.,i know i will take some time but step by step as i put my life under His hands i know i will be free.hope my messege helps you.,ill include u in my prayers.,

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

coping
can you think about the positives in your life? You work hard. You know how to do that. That's pretty admirable. I Remind myself of little ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.