Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

im tired
jians posted:
its almost weekend again..,i dont know where to go.,i want to relax but i think of so many things right now.,i get depressed everytime im exhausted from work and im not feeling well just like today....im trying to be ok.,trying to get lonely things out of my head and just be positive.,

cjpxx responded:
- get up earlier, when the sun is coming up. The noises from the creatures make you feel nature
- Stop being so negative
- bike ride
- read a book out loud, not silently, so it doesn't put you to sleep
- glass of milk before bed
- don't get up in the middle of the night. If you need to go to the restroom, you need to go before you go to bed. You should not be getting up for anything.
- read from fatigued to fantastic (orange or yellow book)
- get counseling
- get a better job maybe or figure out the areas in your life that need attention and just fix them. What's the problem? Just fix it. If someone else is the problem, ignore them. Don't cut them off. ignore them. If the life you have in general is the problem, then move! Get a set of new friends. Get some distance between the family members that are causing stress.

When you don't know where to go, you are getting in a situation where you don't have enough support around you. You might consider moving if the people that are in your life can't support you. You should have places to go. meanwhile, try to be strong and hack it. Make some new friends. Go to Paneara Bread. Starbucks sucks. Paneara Bread lets you refill coffee and tea all day long. Go find places to hide to get away from whoever is causing you stress and if you are causing yourself stress, that's your fault - just fix it.

read the book - stress less: the new science that shows women how to rejuvenate the body and the mind. by thea singer. and emotional energy factor - something about beating emotional fatigue by mira kirshenbaum.

- be ready no later than 7:30 am and leave the house by 8. If you don't want to leave the house, too bad. You can't sit at home. if you have so much to do and can't leave the house, too bad. Drive around the block or go to the post office and back.

If you have too much to do that you can't relax, maybe smoke some pot or realize you won't get any of them done unless you just focus on one task at a time. Just try to stay focused. If you can't focus, figure out why until you can focus. If it's a person - tell that person you can't talk to them for a while. if it is a person and you tell that person that and then you want to see them, maybe try to get some more independence away from them so you don't have to have them to cheer you up. If you have to have them to cheer you up, yet they are the source of your stress, they obviously aren't cheering you up! Get space away from them and let them figure out their own issues or not. Take care of yourself first.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
102 of 140 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.