Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Weary
GwenMarieG posted:
I am tired and weary tonight and I can not sleep. I lay down and panic overwhelms me. My mind just want shut off. Going through a difficult time in every way I seem to be able to and I am working so hard. I have been depressed and having suicidal thoughts the last couple of days and tonight my husband was really cruel to me. He said things that I can not forget but am too down to really be angry about it. I am trying so hard to hang on and take it one day at a time. I am so sad and lonely but I know that I am not alone, I have people who love me and I try to hang on to that.
Sometimes life just seems too hard and I just want the pain to stop.

kbriann responded:
Just remember your not alone! Jesus love you and gave his life for you! He will never leave your or forsake you! But, you do have to reach out and he will grab your hand!

GwenMarieG replied to kbriann's response:
Hi! Thanks for responding. I was very depressed that night and it was my first post. I am feeling better, hanging in there and the biggest reason is that I know in my heart that God has got me. He is the one who gives me strength to face the challenges that I am trying to overcome. Things are a little better with my husband, I just wish he would educate himself about depression so that he could understand but I am totally powerless over that. He seems to think that depression is a choice and it hurts me. I can only pray that things will get better.

kbriann replied to GwenMarieG's response:
You are so right! God has you and will never forsake you! God bless you! I pray the holy spirit fill you with peace, love, kindness,joy, faithfulness and understanding.

GwenMarieG replied to kbriann's response:
Thanks for that! I saw a new counselor today and I think that it is really going to help me. Things are much better with my husband today, we are both trying harder!
God Bless you and have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.