Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

I would love some support
An_253638 posted:
I became extremely depressed three months ago after being dumped in what i thought was a long-term, committed relationship., with no discussion, and no further communication (despite my trying once or twice). I have my own business, and somehow, have maintained it. I have made suicide plans, have had the cops showing up for welfare checks, and have learned not to talk about suicide anymore. i have a therapist, whom I can trust. I am trying Sam-e, a herbal med, as effexor gave me pounding headaches, and shot my normal blood pressure sky high. No results with the herbal med yet.
I am so lonely and miss my ex every minute. I am getting involved in some new activities, but don't really care. i'm just doing it to pass the time. I have no interest in things I used to love, including my dogs.
I wish I could see an end to this, I wish I could climb out of the rabbit hole, or at least see some light. I do have some supportive friends, but do not want to keep bothering them with the same old, same old. And my really close friends live three hours away, so I can't even do things with them.
I feel like I must have done something horrible to just be dumped and for someone who acted as if and often said they loved me to treat me like this. That is part of the suicidal ideation, i just feel like I must be a horrible person. I am not suicidal in the moment, just sick with grief.
Any ideas, suggestions, advice? thanks

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Bringing Peace Back to the Holiday Season Through Mindfulness
http://ezinearticles.com/?Bringing-Peace-Back-to-the-Holiday-Season-Through-Mindfulness&id=8165694 More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.