Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Just back home
beautifulbuffalo posted:
I've been on vacation if you can call it that from Montana where we own property. We were gone 3 weeks. We don't have a house on the property yet but a shed. I was alone most of the time and it was hard for me because I don't like to be alone. I watched several DVD's. The property is in the woods.

Anyway I have been depressed since I got home. I was tired and wanted to come home to a quiet house but my son and his wife and baby live with us and my daughter and her son live with us, but she is in college in Virginia until February then she will be home. I worry about all of this. My husband says don't worry about it till it happens.

I am one that feels like I have to do and take care of everybody in my house. Even though my daughter in law is good about taking care of her baby and keeping things cleaned up. My daughter on the other hand is a slob and wants you to take care of her.

I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. That's how depressed I am. I see my therapist today in an hour. My stomach is in so many knots, I'm not sleeping with out taking Tylonal PM or Benadryal at night.

BB

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.