Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Includes Expert Content
I've had enough
beautifulbuffalo posted:
I just want to die. I can't take this depression anymore. I'm going on 3 weeks. I've taken 14 500mg of Tylonal today alone. I don't know what to do anymore. I've become angry at the world.
BB

lynnemc responded:
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, I feel the same too actually. I've struggled with depression for several years and lately it's been horrible. I don't see the point in life either anymore. I'm so stuck. I'm sorry I can't be of much help except that you're not alone.

beautifulbuffalo replied to lynnemc's response:
It's nice to know that somebody understands what I'm going through. Does anything make it better for you. Sometimes I can tune out with my ipod. None of this is fair to my husband. He deserves better. I can't get intimate with him. I just want to be left alone. And that's not fair to him. I don't talk to him yet me wants me to but when I do he doesn't get it. I think if you haven't experienced long term depression then your no help.
BB

beautifulbuffalo replied to beautifulbuffalo's response:
Saw my therapist today and she thinks that I worry about things before they happen in stead of waiting to see what goes on. Anybody have this problem.

Thomas L Schwartz, MD replied to beautifulbuffalo's response:
Hi- I am glad you have a therapist and seem to be hashing this and your patterns of coping out in session. You have med and therapy options to deal with the worry, depression etc. Please get help and guidance.

beautifulbuffalo replied to Thomas L Schwartz, MD's response:
Yes I'm glad I have a good therapist. Have had her for 10 years. We know each other well. My depression is usually here and there but lately it has been for 6 weeks and on going. I don't want to get out of bed in the morning. I have to force myself to take a shower and get dressed. My memory is gone. I can't think straight.
BB

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.