Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

    What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

    Includes Expert Content
    Please help
    An_254293 posted:
    I need some advice plz. I have been struggling the past few weeks with paralyzing anxiety attacks. I cant leave my house if i am around more than a few people i start to panic. I am on anti anxiety drugs that does not seem to be helping. I am feeling very paranoid like the whole world is watching me. Please i really need help. I feel like i am losing my mind!!!!
    Thomas L Schwartz, MD responded:
    sorry to hear this. So- your meds are not working- so they are wrong meds or not high enough dose...Contact your prescriber. NExt- get a referral to a CBT psychotherapist. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. Probably the fastest way to get out of panic and ideally get it under control over the long term..

    Helpful Tips

    safe AD to take with tramadol.
    my doctor just put me on tramadol and i take cymbalta. More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.