Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Includes Expert Content
i cant stop my brain from running rampid
sweetyang31 posted:
I have been married 6 years and up till about three months ago I thought I was happily married but at the same time I was looking for a friend on the side to talk to and cuddle with and maybe have some bedroom fun with as well. I had been looking for this extra thing the entire time I was married but didn't realize what I was looking for is what was missing in my relationship. I found what I was looking for three months ago but the boyfriend says he don't want to interrupt my marriage because he couldn't live with himself if he became a home wrecker I try to explain to him that he isn't the cause of anything the problems where already there when I went searching in the first place. as weird as it may seem my husband knew what I was looking for the whole time but we didn't realize that I might find more than what I was searching for, So now I find myself wanting someone to talk to about everything that is going on and I feel like no one is hearing me. there is tons more to the story than what I have put here but its just a start where can I find someone to talk to that might maybe understand and wont cost me an arm and a leg?.

Thomas L Schwartz, MD responded:
Sounds like getting a therapist makes sense. Prices do range. If your insurance has a list of psychotherapists they allow- the cost may be $20 a session...

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.