Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

My fiance to be cheated with a client
bibish posted:
My girlfriend is a massage therapist and cheated on me with customers. But she is not dating the customers she just helped with the hand relief at the end. She just started at home and majority of the customers asked for that and she was loosing customers. Being very ambitious and in a financial mess, she thought it won't harm to use her hand and not her body if a customer request that. She did that on some few customers and I payed someone to enquire about massage, that is when I discovered she did that. We still live in the same house but How can I forgive her and marry her? She is going through more pain and regret and I can see her falling but am hurt and the question is should I give her a second chance? She is a very good girl and am sure she did for money. I feel like I should leave her soon, cuz cheating is one thing I don't forgive , what do you think?

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

more to bipolar treatments
I'm bipolar and just went through what I could find in WebMD for this. I noticed a piece is missing. In addition to medication and ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.