Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

new to the group
socalmsg posted:
Hi everyone, I am new to the group and am very much hoping to find support and encouragement here. I also joined to do the same for others.

My main struggle seems to be depression. This stems directly from the challenges associated with numerous medical problems that leave me feeling physically uncomfortable and in pain. Most are repeat problems and I am becoming increasingly discouraged and depressed as a result.

Thank you for taking the time to read my first post.

rohvannyn responded:
Welcome! Thanks for coming, I'm glad to see you here. It's really tough to be cheerful when you are in pain, isn't it? I sure know how you feel, there. I don't have any particular advice yet, just wanted to welcome you.

socalmsg replied to rohvannyn's response:
Hi, thank u for your warm welcome. I hope things are going well for you.

leriam responded:
I too am new to the discussion group. kudos for talking about it and seeking fellowship.
Peace be with you, Cora

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

rohvannyn
You are special. I just want to let you know what a wonderful person you are. You give great advice. You're a very giving person...and a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.