Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

so unfair
sanddoller posted:
About a year ago I was in jail for domestic violence. What happened was I had just started this job for about a week and I was so proud of myself because I'm mentally challenged and it's a blessing to find someone to hire you. I came home to talk about my day to my uncle and dad. They didn't listen. They were too busy watching them hot chicks on NCIS. So I tried to talk to my mom and she was on the phone or either taking care of my 4 yr old nephew. She was so loving and caring toward him and I was like she was never like that toward me when I was four. She gave me weird looks as a child and acted dreadful. So I sent her a text saying I wanted to commit suicide and she ran back into my room and attacked me saying your going to the mental hospital!! so i tried to wiggle myself from her restraining me and yelling in my face so i called my dad for help. He automatically joined her side and was trying to restrain me. He held me by my stomach real hard then my mother stuck her hand in my mouth and because i was so scared and in pain i bite down on it. She looked so relieved when I bite her for some reason. then the cops were called and I got arrested

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.