Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

someone please help me
buchacat posted:
I hate my life. I literally hate my life so bad I just want to die. I am so lonely all the time. I have an only child. I have no other family. Well a family that doesn't care if I was dead. So my son has no one. I finally married late 30s because I couldn't stand being alone anymore. I care about my husband but was never in love with him, that's why I got married so late. I really believed I was going to find true love when I was younger and would of had children back then. But I didn't happen for me. So I was only able to have 1 child. I had a miscarriage after him. I cry all the time because of that miscarriage and my son is literally alone like me. I never had true friends either. I had acquaintences. They all have close families and/or more than one child. I have no career either. I come from an abusive childhood where I was verbally and physically abused from my parents and even from 3 of 4 siblings. I am a good person who never hurt anyone. Why am I being punished like this? The phone never rings. I tried suicide once, not 1 sibling even cared. My poor son he is mild autistic and doesn't have any friends. Why was I put on this earth to be punished like this? I never had grandparents either. They all died and 1 committed suicide. My poor son has no family because how my family is. When we die, who is he going to have? How can I be so unlucky? Why can't I just die so I don't have to suffer anymore? Someone please help me!!

jaljewel responded:
Don't give up. My son is aspergers autistic and has no friends either. I think I enable him not to do things for himself. My family was verbally and emotionally abusive to me too. Now I stay away from them because they only tell me everything I do is wrong and say bad things about me. My son and I started going to this church and I think he has started to make a friend like himself. I don't have a single friend, even my brother won't talk to me. I really think things will get better. You can talk to me if you want, not that that probably helps, but I really think that people do care and your son needs you. I care. Please try not to give up.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.