Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

depressed
An_258147 posted:
Don't know if I can take much more of this! Now having to lose everything I have my home,pets no place to go! no one to call or take to. Help! Its hard to move on when u see no way out.

ml437 responded:
Where are you located?

rohvannyn responded:
Sorry you are going through this. I just wanted you to know that sometimes it can get better. I have lost everything I have owned twice. Each time it's felt like the end of the world. I went through a lot of pain and anguish. Both both times I rebuilt, and each time it was better than before. I know how hard it can be! However, thare are other people out there who can sympathise, and I wish you well. You will make it. Have faith in yourself!

samething replied to ml437's response:
You don't need to know that info.

momuv4girls replied to samething's response:
Not sure, but ml437 may have been wanting to know what City you live in to offer support ideas. Often times the internet can provide support ideas and people to call for help.

-Kathleen

samething replied to momuv4girls's response:
Thanks

An_258147 replied to samething's response:
Georgia

samething replied to ml437's response:
Georgia

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.