Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

depressed
An_258147 posted:
I am so sick of being sick! Life is hard enough without this on top of everything else I have to put up with. Everyone one looks u in the eye everyday and just lies about everything. They can't do this, help with this but they live close to me. I see them and hear them or read what the post on the internet. They could just tell me the truth. You just watch when they are needing something I am who they ask. Then I have a page to sell things on, well this girl was selling puppies and I don't allow animals to be sold on there. she was so hateful to me and just bombarded me with message after message. I was trying to answer her. But of course I was the bad person now all these people want to say something to me its has nothing to do with them. Guess I will take it down. I don't bother anyone no call, no one comes here I only have animals no children. I feel so alone in this big world.

twan1982 responded:
Hi I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad I have been diagnoed with having PTSD which has a direct correlation to depression, anxiety, isolation from family and friends, addiction, angry outburts you name it and none of it is good. I feel your pain, but don't ever let it beat you in life. It's time for people to come out of the shadows and come back to the light I want to help everyone I can with their problems we are all humans and are unique and smart in our own ways so battle this with me even though you don't know me, but now you do my name is Twan and I'm a bodybuilder and working on becoming a personal trainer. I have always been fascinated with Bodybuilding and Science when I was younger I went to school to be a doctor and changed my plans after all those years of school. Medical School taught me alot but I loved adrenaline so I trained har and went to war and got PTSD and didn't even know I had it until I almost died so I know what you are going thru and I don't want anyone to feel sorry or bad for me because I'm going to Conquer all this bad karma in my life, and as a man I choose to die on my feet rather to live on my knees I know your pain I layed in bed and suffered from all of these problems in life, but im stronger than that and so are you my friend I just met. Fight with me to help people and give PTSD and Depression a face so we can find a cure to help people overcome such adversity in their lives and our own and I hope to talk to you about this later and I wish you peace, success, and above all else happiness in your life so take care and I will ttyl sincerely Twan

samething replied to twan1982's response:
Thank u so much Twan, you reaching out had lifted my mood. People see depression as a weakness, they tell u to get over it suck it up, everyone has problems! That hurts!! Its not that simple. I really try everyday.and will contuine to do what I can.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

rohvannyn
You are special. I just want to let you know what a wonderful person you are. You give great advice. You're a very giving person...and a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.