Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

My life is turning around
susiehaleets01 posted:
Well the last time I was on here I thought it was then end of the world for me. I was in a state of mind that I didn't know what I wanted anymore. I stayed in my house never got out and so fourth. I contacted me psycho on saturday and he calmed me down a whole lot then that following Monday i met him in his office first thing. We talked he changed some of my meds and he asked me if I wanted to work? he said it would be the best thing for me. He has a friend that was looking for a part time to full time receiptionist. I took it and still got to have my grandbaby with me for the first 2 weeks which this is the last week. Now I have to decide if i want to contiune to work I have to put her iun a daycare. It was only allowing it for 2 weeks.If I decide to take it then I go full time. I love the job but so undecided about putting the baby in daycare. Then the neighbor that helped me through all this is a friend and for those of you that helped me work through all the times at the ER you will remember this. He is the one that gave me the pamplets and told me that it only gets worse and he looked back at me and shook his head. Well my neighbor called and said he was going to be passing through where i lived and if I would allow him to he just wanted to stop by and see how I was doing...hhhhmmmm don't know if I am ready to have a man in my house yet....I think I have been on one of the worst journeys anyone can imagine and I am finally to a point that I think things just may be ok after all. ((((((HUGS TO ALL))))))

fishnic responded:
Congrats!!! Good luck.

chez1 responded:
Well done, keep well x

susiemargaret responded:
hello, susie --

i am so glad that you are doing so well!

can i ask one thing, tho? before you agree to anything, please think about whether you are ready to see someone from your past, even tho your neighbor was one of the most instrumental people in helping you escape. then, if you want to see him, how about meeting in a restaurant or somewhere that doesn't involve his coming to where you live? i'm nervous about anyone knowing exactly where you live because of the danger of an accidental and inadvertent slip of the tongue that might get back to your husband.

i send caring thoughts to you and your sweet grandbaby.

-- susie margaret
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.

susiemargaret responded:
hello again, susie --

well, obviously i meant "ex-husband," and i am really glad he is "ex."

-- susie margaret
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.

susiehaleets01 replied to susiemargaret's response:
OH no, susiemargaret, I don't want a man to even so much as look at me. When I talk with my psycho I don't even like it when he looks at me....Oh GOD no...I am not going there again. My doctor is telling me that I am not healed, I still have a long ways to go and the job is just the first step.....He told me a name for it but I can't say it much less spell it but I am thinking he is meaning that I am getting use to being around others right now...The next step is really concentrating on making a decision if I am going to keep the job and put the grandbaby in daycare....Putting her in daycare will be the only way I can continue my job and I REALLY like it....There probably will never be another man in my life..I think I am through with them.....How are you doing?

susiemargaret replied to susiehaleets01's response:
hello, susie --

i have my ups and downs but overall i am doing pretty well right now. the weather has cooled off somewhat where i am, and that means i can tolerate being outside more, and that is good for me!

-- susie margaret

wylee21 responded:
hey there, it is so good to read such a positive post.
I'm really happy that things are turning around for you.
it gives the rest of us a spark of hope. : )
thanks for sharing.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Bringing Peace Back to the Holiday Season Through Mindfulness
http://ezinearticles.com/?Bringing-Peace-Back-to-the-Holiday-Season-Through-Mindfulness&id=8165694 More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.