Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Hopeless
runamok76 posted:
I am 34, female, obese, no job, no car, no friends, no boyfriend, fell out with most my family, never married, no kids. I constanly feel like pond scum. I keep thinking once I lose weight my life will be great, but my one coping mechanism that works is food. Just been diagnosed bipolar too.

I am constanly starting again on a diet, on a job, on a story because i'm a wannabe writer. I do good for a few days or a couple weeks then I'm right back where I started or worse. I've started meds, its been a few months now but I still can't get things moving. I know I need to go to therapy too but how do you find a good one with no money. I feel so helpless.

runamok76 responded:
Oh and i'm in love with a guy who constantly lies and comes in and out of my life whenever he feels like it.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

rohvannyn
You are special. I just want to let you know what a wonderful person you are. You give great advice. You're a very giving person...and a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.