Skip to content


Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

runamok76 posted:
I am 34, female, obese, no job, no car, no friends, no boyfriend, fell out with most my family, never married, no kids. I constanly feel like pond scum. I keep thinking once I lose weight my life will be great, but my one coping mechanism that works is food. Just been diagnosed bipolar too.

I am constanly starting again on a diet, on a job, on a story because i'm a wannabe writer. I do good for a few days or a couple weeks then I'm right back where I started or worse. I've started meds, its been a few months now but I still can't get things moving. I know I need to go to therapy too but how do you find a good one with no money. I feel so helpless.
runamok76 responded:
Oh and i'm in love with a guy who constantly lies and comes in and out of my life whenever he feels like it.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.