Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

How is everone Feeling today?
sweetypie295 posted:
How is everone feeling today?

susiemargaret responded:
hello, sweetypie --

yesterday was not so great; today, OK so far.

what about you?

-- susie margaret
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.

sweetypie295 replied to susiemargaret's response:
I am doing pretty good. thank you

susiemargaret replied to sweetypie295's response:
hello, all --

how is everyone else doing?

-- susie margaret
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.

marysings replied to susiemargaret's response:
I'm finally getting some relief from the withdrawl headache. I never got dressed today and that was nice. I burned a brisket so badly that I had to throw the pan away that I cooked it in. I peeled off the black crust and the remaining meat was actually pretty good. Me and cooking are not exactly the best of friends.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is.I make mistakes,I'm sometimes out of control but I love and give with all my heart.If you can't accept me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

susiemargaret replied to marysings's response:
hello, all --

how about everyone else?

-- susie margaret

dwashvp replied to susiemargaret's response:
Not good lately. I'm between mess and it seems like I'm going backwards. Old feelings coming back. Tired all the time, when I'm at work, I feel mentally exhausted. When I come home from work, I hibernate in my room, and I usually oversleep in the morning. I wish I could disappear.

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
So nice of you to ask.
I'm going to chime in as well. I'm doing well today, the weather is finally nice here and it really does help my mood. The sun and warm air, I wish I could have it all the time.

Oh no Mary, I love brisket, sorry that didn't go well!
Try try again!
Chrissy~ When the world says, Give up, Hope whispers, Try it one more time. ~Author Unknown

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.