Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

    What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

    i have major depression
    babygirl514 posted:
    have major depression and have been since i was 9 yrs old. i got counsling when i was 12 til i was 17 that didnt help i was also put on meds but stopped taking them and had control of my depression for over 10 yrs but now lately , ihave been so depressed crying feeling worhtless i dont think i can control it this time do i need to go back on the antidepression pills again please help me.. i need help.
    lexismom11 responded:
    You may need medication, but you won't know for sure until you see a doctor. You may also want to try therapy for your depression. It sounds like you are in a bad spot right now so I hope you do go see a doctor. Medication and therapy can help you feel better, but it takes time.
    babygirl514 replied to lexismom11's response:
    well i got me some st john warts from the store and im feeling a lil better. im not crying anymore and im kinda cheerful today so i will conitue to take it and keep my depression under control

    Helpful Tips

    Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
    Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    30 of 41 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.