Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

I give up..'
SleepyKittenz posted:
[TRIGGER] I give up this time.. never thought I'd die at 16..

An_204268 responded:
hi please do not do that, the website has numbers you can cal/ see if you can get to the er bur do not do that. there is great group of people here for you, dont give up

An_204269 replied to An_204268's response:
please keep this at the top of the board until there us a reply

An_204270 replied to An_204269's response:
bump

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi SleepyKittenz,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time, but please know that there are solutions besides ending your life. We are here to support you and talk to you until you feel stronger, but it's important you reach out for help elsewhere too, if you are having these thoughts right now.

Here is a list of crisis resources, hotlines, and web sites that may be of help if you may be in trouble.

Crisis Resources Link

If you think you need immediate help and cannot speak to a family member, a medical professional, or a member of the clergy, please reach out to one of these organizations or dial 911 immediately.

Take care and please update us on how you're doing!

((((Hugs))))

~Andie

An_204271 replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
bump

SleepyKittenz responded:
I appreciate your concern.. And yes I will be sure to call up one of those numbers before something fatal happens... Thank you <3

An_204272 replied to SleepyKittenz's response:
am glad your ok. think of being here as having more family

SleepyKittenz responded:
Yes

What's trigger?

An_204273 replied to SleepyKittenz's response:
how are you?

SleepyKittenz replied to An_204273's response:
Ok at the moment, but soon as night hits I'll be upset all over again

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Bringing Peace Back to the Holiday Season Through Mindfulness
http://ezinearticles.com/?Bringing-Peace-Back-to-the-Holiday-Season-Through-Mindfulness&id=8165694 More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.