Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

I give up..'
    SleepyKittenz posted:
    [TRIGGER] I give up this time.. never thought I'd die at 16..

An_204268 responded:
    hi please do not do that, the website has numbers you can cal/ see if you can get to the er bur do not do that. there is great group of people here for you, dont give up

An_204269 replied to An_204268's response:
    please keep this at the top of the board until there us a reply

An_204270 replied to An_204269's response:
    bump

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi SleepyKittenz,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time, but please know that there are solutions besides ending your life. We are here to support you and talk to you until you feel stronger, but it's important you reach out for help elsewhere too, if you are having these thoughts right now.

Here is a list of crisis resources, hotlines, and web sites that may be of help if you may be in trouble.

Crisis Resources Link

If you think you need immediate help and cannot speak to a family member, a medical professional, or a member of the clergy, please reach out to one of these organizations or dial 911 immediately.

Take care and please update us on how you're doing!

((((Hugs))))

~Andie

An_204271 replied to Andie_WebMD_Staff's response:
    bump

SleepyKittenz responded:
    I appreciate your concern.. And yes I will be sure to call up one of those numbers before something fatal happens... Thank you <3

An_204272 replied to SleepyKittenz's response:
    am glad your ok. think of being here as having more family

SleepyKittenz responded:
    Yes

What's trigger?

An_204273 replied to SleepyKittenz's response:
    how are you?

SleepyKittenz replied to An_204273's response:
    Ok at the moment, but soon as night hits I'll be upset all over again

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
    Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    30 of 41 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.