Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

i snapped
An_204275 posted:
trigger////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////trigger there is punishment coming

SleepyKittenz responded:
I'm so confused about this trigger stuff, I keep see in it

susiemargaret replied to SleepyKittenz's response:
hello, S --

we ask people to put ~~ trigger ~~ at the beginning of their post if it contains material that might influence someone else to act in a way detrimental to themselves. that way people can avoid materials that could be harmful to themselves, and not stumble on it by accident.

-- susie margaret
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.

SleepyKittenz replied to susiemargaret's response:
Ooooh I understand.. Now whats bump?

marysings replied to SleepyKittenz's response:
Hi SleepyKittenz,

"Bump" is replying to a post simply to get it the top of the discussions list. I've done that when I wanted Dr.Schwartz to look at my post and give me an answer.

Welcome to this community!

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.