Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Checking in!
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
What have you done for yourself this week?

Let's check in weekly and see if can't get to helping ourselves weekly!
See the doc? Take your meds? Exercise, what are you doing to help yourself?
My niece is getting married so I'll be busy with lots of things! I can't wait to see my brother and his family coming in from Florida!

Does any one have plans this holiday weekend?

Chrissy~

When the world says, Give up,
Hope whispers, Try it one more time.
~Author Unknown

lostsouls49 responded:
guess this means you are ok just followed the link you posted

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to lostsouls49's response:
I'm good honey! Just busy, busy!

What's going on today? I'm here (((hugs)))
Chrissy~ When the world says, Give up, Hope whispers, Try it one more time. ~Author Unknown

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to lostsouls49's response:
what link did I post Dem?
Chrissy~ When the world says, Give up, Hope whispers, Try it one more time. ~Author Unknown

ladybird81 responded:
I'm here. I have plans to go up north to sedona AZ. I need to get out of this heat. I went to doc on Monday....they released me this morning. its been an interesting couple days. Thanks for your concern Chris. Havea safe weekend as well

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to ladybird81's response:
Travel Safe and have fun LadyBird!

lexismom11 responded:
I did something good for myself by going into the hospital for a while. I did not realize how badly I needed that. Now I am feeling somewhat better and I hope the feeling continues to get better.

marysings responded:
Our 7yr old grandson from Washington, DC is here. Tomorrow afternoon our other three grandchildren arrive! (and their parents) They are ages 10, 7, and 6.

For more than 40 years our town has a carnival in town. The entire week before the 4th they are open in the evenings. On the evening of the 4th our firemen put on a fireworks show. They have an agreement with the carnival that the fireworks will not begin until 11:30pm. You would be absolutely amazed how many people stay to watch the fireworks! The estimate for last year was 4500. That's a lot of people for our little town with a population of 2200.

So we will go to the carnival on Friday evening, hoping for a cool evening. The forecast for tomorrow is 100degrees.

Everyone will stay until Sunday morning. All the grandchildren will go with our older son and DIL. I will pick up the DC visitor on Wednesday afternoon. Thursday morning we leave for DC to return our 7yr 'package'. He's a delight and I will hate to see him go but I am also worn out.

I am trying to hold on and get through our trip. I am falling apart with severe depression. Albert and Dr.B are doing what they can to help me. I see my new psychiatrist on July 15. I called to see if I could get in sooner and they said no, there was no time slot open.

Even writing this has been an effort. I am so tired all the time. I am trying to take care of myself. I am not going to self-harm in any way. Going to the hospital for a med adjustment is a good idea and may be an option when we return from vacation.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to marysings's response:
Thank you for checking in Mary. Try to enjoy your time, I do hope typing it all out helps you. It kinda helps me put things into order when I type my time out or jot them down on paper.

Enjoy the grandkids, and the fireworks sound great! I would love something like that here in my small town. I'm a night owl, staying up would be no problem!

((Hugs))

lostsouls49 responded:
hope you had fun at the wedding.., did you save a me a piece of it must have been fun going to a wedding on the sis you have a

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

I m so horrible about my life right now
Actually I m manager of the bar, and everybody think I m a nice bartender, but I don`t feel happy to talk to people anymore, I feel I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.