Skip to content


Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

unhappy,anxiety,angry,i used to cry.
An_240034 posted:
i think i need to see a DOCTOR.everytime im angry im different!!
i feel like i am a crazy, easy to be friend with,easy to be happy,unhappy,sad,strong,weak,love,hatered,easy to forgive but its not easy for me to forget.if i remember things before that make me sad,i used to cry,shout,scream,i feel like im no body''''
pls...somebody give me adviced what to do.before im loosing
mind.especially if the person i love changed,or he hurt me physically,im changed my behaviour so past.

somebody help me........

Take the Poll

some advice pls...i cant stop myself to cry everyday in my life.
  • i cant stop myself to cry everyday
  • everyday im angry
  • i dont like to talk,just to thinkk
  • thingking about my past
  • i am lost
View Poll Results
resttheweary responded:
I've been pretty bad lately. Trying to hold it all together with children and husband. Not working very well tho. Entirely isolated from world. Hope you can work things out, as i would never wish this feeling on anyone. You aren't alone. I am on combat mode every second of every day b/c i've been subjected to tortortuse situations. Can't get ahold of my emotions. Am 34 and dealing with this dog shi*t again. Best of luck!
susiemargaret responded:
hello, A203 and R --

i am very concerned about both of you because of your references to being in abusive situations. why are you staying with these partners? you are worth much more than that. if you call the local women's shelter or domestic violence center, they will help you make a plan to get out. please do this.

let me also suggest that it may help for you to see a counselor. this would give you an emotionally safe place to talk about your day-to-day problems, but in addition it would be a source for objective advice on how you could rearrange aspects of your life so as to make it less stressful. finally, a counselor could refer you to a psychiatrist for an evaluation of whether a short course of psych meds might help.

i send caring thoughts to both of you and hope you will keep us posted on how you are doing.

-- susie margaret
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.
resttheweary replied to susiemargaret's response:
suisie margaret, my traumatic experience was in the past with an ex-boyfriend. I explained to him i had mental issues before he moved in with me, and that they may crop up. And they did, and he left me there for hours, suicidal, no food, no phone, abusing myself and scared to be alone. He could at least have called soemone.
I was diagnosed with PTSD because of that and an abusive childhood. I am now with a loving husband and two beautiful girls. I would never stay in an abusive relationship after seeing what i saw between my parents.
Thanks for your concern, your right about getting out, i agree.
susiemargaret replied to resttheweary's response:
hello, R --

i'm glad to hear you are no longer in that abusive relationship!

-- susie margaret
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Counseling is good, but pick a goal and commit to it. If you are serious about being whole for your kids, then focus on that goal. When ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.