Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Rough Session
soulkeepers posted:
Had a session today but it didn't go for me.Before I went in I ran into my dad and he's one of my least liked people to see.That just kicked my anxiety in gear.It's OK if I don't like it get the best of me which more than I would like.So got to my session and I have two that sits in one man and one female.

The man had a scent that reminded me of a bad situation.With my anxiety already going that sent me on a power trip.A full blown panic attack.I've never had one that bad like that before a T.The session lasted a hour and a half.It drained me big time and came home and took a nap and now I'm up agitated the anxiety has me on edge.

I have a assignment that I need to work on but can't seem to concentrate on anything right now.It's a beautiful day out and maybe going to get the mail and some air would help.It's hard getting out when I'm feeling depressed,anyways I'm try that.

soulkeepers responded:
Getting out did nothing for me and it's hard shaking this feeling.I'm try a hot bath and then put on my iPod to some soft music.Trying to get rid of the urges,it's hard but I know I don't have to result to them.

I have a puzzle that I haven't start putting together yet.If I keep myself busy until bedtime I'll be OK.Keep doing something positive and upbeat cause it stinks being depressed this long.I really need to get started on my assignment for Friday.It's for therapy but haven't written not one sentence yet.

OK I'm going to find something good to do and eat.

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to soulkeepers's response:
Hi Soulkeepers....I'm sorry you had a tough time of things today. I hope the hot bath music and food helped you find some comfort.

Check in when you can, I'm thinking of you.
(((hugs)))
Chrissy~

When the world says, Give up,
Hope whispers, Try it one more time.
~Author Unknown

soulkeepers replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Chris,

I am watching the Tracey Thurman story(A CRY FOR HELP)

I can totally and truly relate to that movie.

That movie holds my emotions,feelings,certain events that took place and it just screams me.

I need to stop watching it but I'm too into it.

And the police allowed too much to go on and look at the results of that.

Thoughts around in my head thinking and wishing that I don't end up like that.Her ex-husband and the police actions are unjustifiable.They really screwed up big time when they had the skills and the power to stop it before things got that far.

It's just so overwhelming and sad to even think about.The system in that movie operates like the system I'm dealing with.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

more to bipolar treatments
I'm bipolar and just went through what I could find in WebMD for this. I noticed a piece is missing. In addition to medication and ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.