Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1.Head over to this page:

    2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

    What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

    Includes Expert Content
    Realities a bitch.
    AnotherUglyDuckling posted:
    I previously posted on here after not understnd why I was feeling down and alone nd now it's all got worse. My boyfriend of the time that was trying to help so much and recently choosen his where do I go? friends over me when I gave him the ultimatum to go out and get drunk or stay with me that weekend; this ws due to me feeling very low about my self image and my horse breaking her leg after being legally mine for 3 days. I haven't eaten for a good week and have gone longer before only eating enough to stop the stomach cramps, I recently started doing my wrists again and crying my self to sleep running everything over in my head. My orse needs alot of care something I am very capable to give but I'm so tired and working extra hours at work to try and cover the vet bills. I just don't know who to turn to to talk to now I can't unload onto my boyfriend and at no point will I talk to my mum;
    Thomas L Schwartz, MD responded:
    Hello, am sorry to hear all this. Do you have other friends or family who are more neutral? Do you have a pastor or priest? A general doctor? All of these folks are good to start with and if more formal care (a counselor, psychotherapist) is needed they can make suggestions..

    Helpful Tips

    Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
    Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    30 of 41 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.