Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

In shambles.............TRIGGER
soulkeepers posted:
[TRIGGER] [TRIGGER> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yesterday I managed to get myself worked over some things.Feeling like I don't know where mt place is or why it's so hard for others to relate to me.I phoned my pdoc and told him I didn't think the meds were working and gave him a detail account of what I was going through.He said to give the meds a little longer to and see if they balance me out.It's hard to keep my anger in check and deal with raging mood swings.The meds have my hormones out of whack,which is not helping cause of the fear I have of just being touch by someone else.Last night I took my meds and had to force myself to go to sleep cause my body was over riding it.Can't go out and hop in the sack with whoever I come across,that's just not my behavior.

I have stated having dreams/nightmares of an accident that happen over three years ago.I dream I was some where else and not here if you know what I mean.I don't know how to describe it all but I heard my baby's voice(I lost her in the accident) then I saw her face and wanted so badly too hold her.It seem like I was very close to her but she so so far out of my reach and I couldn't touch her.As silly as it sounds I felt like that was my place right there with her.Never felt like that about any other place or feelings I had before.

Can't get the image or thought out of my mind.It's like losing her all over again and it really sucks.So people wishes to be someone else and I do to.The thing is I'm already more than one person mentally so that's most of the time frustrating to the max.I'm really fighting the feeling of not going to sleep because I don't won't wake disappointed again from another dream.I know I'm going to dream but I don't want to have that one again and wake up empty.
THE REAL PRICE OF REAL LOVE IS NO CHARGE!!

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi again Soulkeepers,

I'm sorry you are in suck a bad place. Hon keep these Crisis Links neare you please.

I hope you do listen to your doc and give these meds a chance, but keep reaching out to the doc til he hears you. Make sure you stay in check and if it's more than you can take reach out for the doc or the crisis links.
Take care please,
Chrissy~

When the world says, Give up,
Hope whispers, Try it one more time.
~Author Unknown

soulkeepers replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Chris,

There's nothing or no one holding me here.I've been hurt by too many people and I can't deal with it anymore.I don't have it in me when i feel like my whole chest feels like it's been torn off.

Can't stick around to complain cause that's not going to change anything.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to soulkeepers's response:
I understand, I do...please check in when you can.

((((hugs))))
Chrissy~

~Author Unknown

Chris,

Thank you for all that you're doing for me/here.

Thank you for listening,caring and hearing my cries.

I'm gracefully and thankfully that someone out there know that I've come too far to give up.

For right now just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you made my day!! I do care, I'm so happy you see that.

Ugh I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I have been having computer problems all day, but as any tech guy would say to me, reboot, so I did and all seems to working better. I'm glad it's Friday though, I feel like I have been fighting this computer all week.
What are you doing this weekend? I need to work a little and besides that I'm not so sure what I am doing. I'm pretty hooked on March Madness, so I'll be watching the games.
How are you today? ((hugs!))
Chrissy~

~Author Unknown

Chris,

Thanks glad you got the computer straight.And it didn't take you long,I know you would have seen the post and that's what matters.You have a life beyond this board and there's a lot of people that need you here so no worries. I'm feeling good today and I like feeling this way.Been in and out all day and have a full weekend as well but not going to complain cause for the first time it's not all about me.I'll be helping someone(She lost her mother Monday)

We had a couple of minutes to sit outside and chat and it's a beautiful day lots of sun.She's handling things better than I thought but I'm going to be there to help in any way I can.It felt nice going to sleep knowing I did something meaningful for someone.Thanks to you and this place I now know what it feels like to do good things.

Things should settled down soon Tuesday.Both of my T's ear are going to be burning but the time I get through talking Wednesday.OK just wanted to drop in and now I have be going still have a ton of things to do.

I can't THANK YOU ENOUGH it really means a lot.

Take care and after you do a little bit of work,RELAX.It's Friday so have some fun.............

Checking in with you.
That fact that you are helping someone else and feeling good about it and dealing with a friends loss, makes me so proud and happy for you!

Soulkeepers I'm here for you, and I'm glad you know I'm reading your posts and hearing you. I did have a really good weekend. I went out and did some shopping with my daughters. The weather in the North East has been so nice, so I'm enjoying the weather as well! I hope you check in soon.
I'm smiling for you.
Chrissy~

~Author Unknown

Chris,

Thanks for checking on me,which is what you do here out the kindness of your heart.I'm a little proud of myself as well cause I didn't think I was capable of easing someone else pain or troubles.You know the toll and the places it will take you when you lose someone one so close to you.If you let it consume you day in and day out.I let her know that I'm here for her when she needs me but also suggested to her to speak to someone that can walk her through this as well.A therapist with the skills and ability to speak freely and openly with everything and she was fine with that.

OK let's get to good things here.I'm glad you had fun shopping with your daughters and I know they love spending time with mom with whatever you do together.It's those moments you can't get back so spend as much time with them as you can.People are so precious rather they are family or friends because they are people with feelings too.There's nothing like being out in the sun on a beautiful day.Now that they are now longer I try to get as much sun a s I can.And pdoc was please when I told him the meds are starting to balance things out(THANK GOODNESS) for that.

So far today I've tried bike riding but didn't do to well on that.So that let's me know that I need to tidy this body up so that when those summer evening come I can ride a bike.Went shopping at Sam's and brought a lot of healthy foods but had to get my sweets too.I can't leave a store with my chocolate.After putting things away I went to a class with someone.It's twice a week and it's free but you have to bring your own mat.Silent meditation which I've never done before but I'm glad I did.

It really relaxes you and by the class ended,I felt lighter.So that's another positive thing I can add to my planner.Planning out my weekends can really help to because that's when things are pretty tough to deal with.And from this pass weekend I notice staying busy doesn't leave room for me to sit and feel sorry for myself.By the end of the day I'm wiped out just enough time to take a shower and get ready for bed.

I try to get up in the following day with the mental status that I'm needed and that is drives me to get up and get going.Having something to look for too and knowing that people out there care makes a huge difference in how I look at things now.Don't want to take the little for granted any more and some of those small ones can lead to bigger and better things in life.

Sorry to end this but I have a lunch date and I still have the rest of the day to enjoy.It feels good to be stepping out of my box and venture out.

I think I need to change my greeting you from Chris to SUPER MOM!!!!!!

Take care and enjoy the day for what it is.

I'm enjoying the day for what it is. I hope you are too. Super Mom? Nah, I just really do enjoy their company, they are great adults. My youngest is graduating from college in May! Ack that makes me Ummm old!

Meditation sounds wonderful, and a great way to spend time! I do pilaties once a week. Not enough but it seems all I have time for. Helps me clear my head and just take a breath.

I'm so happy that your meds are balancing out and helping you. Big Smile on my face!
People are precious SoulKeepers, all of us. How was your lunch date? Another warm day here on the East Coast. I love the warm weather, hope you are enjoying your day! Thinking of you.
~Chrissy
Chrissy~

~Author Unknown

Chris,

Your youngest finishing college is one of those proud and important day in for both.There are many more days and happy tears to come but that doesn't make you old NO far from that.They were raised right and you know it's OK to let them go.Good to hear you have something to escape to when you just need to take a break and catch a breather.Keep enjoying those sunny days it really helps when I'm feeling down.My lunch date was good,a chance to talk about things and see how she was doing.And the way she feels is normal considering she just lost her mother.

Did a quick search on Pilates cause I had no idea what it involved.And I feel that it would benefit me because it has a lot more to offer.Meditation is good and why not to both couldn't hurt,I don't think.If it's not offer in my area then I'll have to find a DVD or something to do at home.Something to add to the list for days like this.It's raining here and I'm staying at home.When it's raining then I don't like to be driving cause it's a trigger for me.

I have some cleaning and laundry to do and that should keep me busy for a while.After that I have no idea what to do with the rest of my day.Don't want to waste it sleeping or just sitting around the house so I'm going to have to wing it.

I hope you have a good weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

I m so horrible about my life right now
Actually I m manager of the bar, and everybody think I m a nice bartender, but I don`t feel happy to talk to people anymore, I feel I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.