Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Attention
soulkeepers posted:
My mom is a person that loves attention.She doesn't care or think about anyone that gets caught up in it.Now even though I didn't write or went around talking about anything with her name mention at all but she has a law suite claiming slander.She is the one going around telling half truth to a lot of people.

I have tried to let it go but she won't.My rights have been violated so many times.I've taken the stern warning approach but it didn't help and it's hard trying to appear normal on the outside while on the inside I'm cursing.She think her s*** don't stink but everything she do stinks and she refuse to see it.

Now I don't want to touch her physically but in another way.Since she likes a lot of attention then it's going to be overflowing everywhere.I have plenty of it and it's going to be smack dab on the front of the papers.I'm sick and tired of her and her mess and when I don't respond to her I still get worst end of it.
THE REAL PRICE OF REAL LOVE IS NO CHARGE!!

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.