Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Trouble Posting?
MyRain posted:
I have replied to posts and there are at least 2 that I can't find and I didn't get an error message. One was to D's poem and another was to Chez. I don't know if anyone else can find them? Strange.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi MyRain,

If you go in to the discussions themselves, are your responses there?

I see a lot of posts from you, including this response to D's poem and there are a lot of responses from you across two pages on this discussion with Chez . (Be sure you're checking both pages if you're looking for your responses on that second one. And when you respond to something on a secondary page and click to view your reply, it - unfortunately - takes you back to the first page necessitating another click to get to the second page again.)

If you don't see it on the home page of the board, that's because there can be a few minutes' delay in refreshing that page, but if it's in the discussions themselves, then they are there.

I hope this helps.

MyRain replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
No, they aren't there. I commented on "A Tribute" and gave a more recent response to Chez. I don't know where they went - maybe the same place all those socks from the dryer go.
Thanks for trying though.

niteflier replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hey Myrain, i was having the same problem. Hard for me to keep up sometimes and remember what discussion Im in. I think I have replied on the wrong discussion before as well......just thought it was my adhd......lol
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

MyRain replied to niteflier's response:
It does make you feel better doesn't it? I have certainly gotten the error message before....then at least you know it's a possibility it won't post. This is the first time I didn't get an error and couldn't find it. Makes me think I'm even nuttier than I already am!

niteflier replied to MyRain's response:
Nope not you. Me on the other hand.... nuttie is as nuttie does and some days I am on the top of my game.....
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to MyRain's response:
Sorry those posts were lost, MyRain.

I'm going with your socks theory....

MyRain replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I think that everyone has a pile of their lost stuff somewhere and we will get it eventually (we won't need it anymore but it will be fun to see it again!)

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 36 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.