Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Today
soulkeepers posted:
Today I came to a realization and it's something that I've been pretty dumb about.

Realize that I'm just here for people to use me for whatever they want to use me for.

It took me too long to figure out that I'm no good for nothing or no one.
THE REAL PRICE OF REAL LOVE IS NO CHARGE!!

Hawtmom responded:
I know you are feeling down but you are not worthless and you deserve to be treated well. I am sorry if people close to you are mistreating you, but you do deserve better. I hope you can find some strength and see your value.
hugs

chez1 responded:
Hi Sk, I agree with what HM said, you are not here to be used and you have plenty of worth, everyone has we just sometimes have to dig deep to find it.
Keep looking
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

soulkeepers replied to chez1's response:
[TRIGGER] I know the two of you mean well but it's not working.I've been sucked into that too many times and I get railroaded again.It's a vicious cycle where I stay at the bottom for others to use and abuse.

That's how I found my worth right in the center of the soul.Every layer of me that was peel away is not worth the dirt that people walk on.The deeper I look,the darker things are and that's core hard facts.I have grown accustom to pain so I stop feeling and started using it.

What I'm doing is not hurting anyone and no one even cares cause they place pain on me anyways.It's easy to tell someone what they want to hear and then walk away because they don't want to deal with you.

I'm sorry that's the hand I've been dealt but I'm sick of playing.I'm turning in my hand,that's a wrap.

For even offering your words I thank you both.
THE REAL PRICE OF REAL LOVE IS NO CHARGE!!

chez1 replied to soulkeepers's response:
[TRIGGER] Hi SK, I am so sorry you are feeling so bad and as I don't know all that has been going on with you I can't pretend to understand, however, I do understand varying degrees of low mood, peeling of the layers and using pain to punish myself. I can not change your mind over night about how you are feeling and nor would I dare try, it is your battle, but you can have friends to support you with your battles, you can bounce ideas off them, you can rant and rave, infact pretty much whatever you want here (always worth thinking about putting trigger with posts that may potentially upset others) and we, as in any of us can choose to post back and offer you our hand and hearts to support.
Everyone on this forum understands what it is like to feel depressed, we all know how debilitating it can be and how it can overwhelm our ever move, but that is why we are here, to support each other and support you, because to us, you have reached out and we want to reach right back to you
Please take very good care of yourself
Hugs
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to soulkeepers's response:
[TRIGGER] Keep fighting for yourself, Soulkeepers. Don't let them win.

You've reached out here and it's time to pick up the phone again and call a crisis line and get the help you need. Take steps to keep yourself safe.

When you're here, you are not alone in this battle.

MyRain responded:
One minute at a time. Keep moving forward. And if you can't move forward, stay in place. It is worth it. I've been there and go back there...

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
103 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.