Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Wishing everyone a good weekend
chez1 posted:
Hi all, it is the end of the week here in sunny Scotland and the weekend promises to be sunny as well, I hope you all have sunshine where you are, if not in the sky, in your heart
Hugs

People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Demons2011 responded:
Chez, to you and yours as well. Holiday weekend in States- minimum 3 days of for most.

Be well, eat healthy, stay safe.

MyRain responded:
Right back at you Sounds like we aren't going to hear from you for a couple days. Hope you have a nice weekend.
Hugs.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I hope you all take care of yourselves through the weekend and enjoy some sunshine.

To those who have a 3-day weekend... have fun and/or get some well-deserved rest!

chez1 replied to MyRain's response:
I will be dropping in past to make sure I don't miss anything
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Hawtmom replied to chez1's response:
its beautiful here enjoying lots of sunshine but thanks for the good wishes Chez, sounds like you are feeling better? I hope so! I will be enjoying a 3 day weekend here talk to you later

MyRain replied to Hawtmom's response:
Glad you're doing well HW. Enjoy the holiday weekend.

MyRain replied to chez1's response:
Hey Chez (BNWF),
Glad you will be checking in. How was the Dr's appt? Did you get sleep aids?
I am happy to report that I do not want to purge today.
It hasn't been the easiest day but I am going to get thru it.
By the way, sometimes you feel like a NUT, sometimes you don't.
From your favorite wackanoodle friend. I am doing the cha cha dance for you right now - hope you appreciate it. (Music starts)

chez1 replied to MyRain's response:
Hey BNWF, yeah smiling away, thank you.
Got on well at the dr, now on weekly med dispense, I pretty much had to plead with her but eventually got her to agree when I said I had to move forward, but of course now I have a small amount at my disposal, I am really going to try and use them appropriately, I need to try for myself. Also I have got Zopiclone to help sleeping, really don't know anything about them so will wait and see how it goes, I have 5 days worth and got the lecture before leaving "if they go before that, there will be no replacement ever" - appropriately put back in my place, I am beginning to get used to that nowadays, what is that about......

chez1 replied to Hawtmom's response:
Hi Hm, you are welcome with the wishes, I hope you have something nice planned for the long weekend. I am doing ok thank you
hugs
Chez x

chez1 replied to chez1's response:
hi guys, I could do with a small bit of advice, it is 2am here, I was really tired earlier and fell asleep but for less than an hour, do you think it is worth taking a dose of sleep meds to help me sleep or do you think it may be too late and leave me feeling drowsy tomorrow, can't believe I am debating this, but really not sure what is the best move..

Can you sleep in tomorrow? I think they recommend 8 hours of sleep...

Hey BNWF,
So glad the Dr listened to you (so proud of you for pleading!) Way to go!
You can definitely do this. Only one pill at a time and only when you need it (yes, I am following the trend of putting you in your place - ha!) One of these days your hand is going to come thru my computer monitor and smack me upside the head! I'm grateful to have quick reflexes!
Have never heard of that drug before. Have you researched it yet?

jaws86 replied to MyRain's response:
I dont know, I did that 18 hour sleep earlier this week.

MyRain replied to jaws86's response:
Oh, that was for Chez, she is asking about sleeping pills. Do you have any experience using them?

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.