Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Changes, Please Read
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
I just wanted to share with you all that starting Monday, Staff Member Elizabeth will be joining us here as well. Let's welcome her!

I'll be looking in less and Elizabeth will be here more. I won't be far away, and still here at WebMD. You are all so dear to me.

Take care of each other like I know you do, and I'll be back, I'll be around.

Again let's welcome Elizabeth.
Chrissy~

When the world says, Give up,
Hope whispers, Try it one more time.
~Author Unknown
FirstPrevious12NextLast

chez1 responded:
hi chrissy, where are you off to? are you and your family all well? you will be missed so good to read you will be popping in.
elizabeth, welcome to our little bit of sanctuary
hugs to both
chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

jaws86 responded:
Chris or susiemargaret can you please post if you are there?

niteflier responded:
Welcome Elizabeth, i am fairly new here and am working on 'sharing' more with this family. mostly i have been just shutting down when i should be talking to family here. I am glad I found and was accepted with open arms by this family . they are awesome!

Hi Chris, hope you and yours are doing well. i know i am new but you will be missed. glad to hear you will be around though. thank you for everything.

(((snoopy dance)))
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to jaws86's response:
I'm here Jaws. You here?
Chrissy~

~Author Unknown

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to niteflier's response:
Hi Niteflier! I did welcome you on another thread, but I'm going to welcome you here as well!
Thank you for your kinds wishes all. Family is doing OK. Had a rough year here at my home, but going to rally back! Onwards and upwards right??
Chrissy~

~Author Unknown

susiemargaret responded:
hello, chrissy --

we will miss you!

hello to elizabeth!

-- susie margaret
what good is gold, or silver too, if your heart's not good and true -- hank williams, sr.

An_241014 replied to susiemargaret's response:
the board is in good hands with you elizabeth welcome back. ...............................................................................thank you chris .i will always remb y yer what you did for me. it was an honor to know you. i enoyed those things that i did. this really heard. i got to go . love you. take care of yourself

Demons2011 responded:
Thank you, Chris. I haven't been here that long, and you're rock solid.. Guess I'll have to behave a bit more, since there's a new Sheriff in town.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thank you so much for the welcomes, sorry it took me so long to check in. We are traveling home after a long weekend with family celebrating a high school graduation. Thank goodness for technology - working while it's not my turn to drive while riding in a car for 9 hours!

Don't you guys worry, Chrissy is still around, but will not be checking in as often. I will be here excited to get to know some of you and happy to reconnect with others.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Demons2011's response:
Oh, no - Can't find my badge! Did you take it? I guess until I find it behaving is optional!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to chez1's response:
Thank you Chez! I like your reference to this community being a sanctuary. You know it really is.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to niteflier's response:
Thank you for the welcome Niteflier! Small steps, looks like you have been doing a great job opening up and sharing. So glad this community offers a place for you to share!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to susiemargaret's response:
Hi Susiemargaret -

So glad to have you have you as part of the support team. Your advice and support is always so spot on! (Notice the Royal reference, can you guess what I have been following?)

Elizabeth

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to An_241014's response:
Thanks for your welcome! Happy to be around throughout the week with you !!

Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 24 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.