Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

No Change
Anon_152804 posted:
I have decided to revisit this site and to actively contribute to discussions. My last post was one year ago. it feels like life has stood still, all of the hard work that I have done with the help of my therapist and psychiatrist has seemed in vein. I am back in that same place right now. i haven't slept 5 hours in 5 days. I don't know what to do. i am invisible. It feels like no one can see me. No one wants to talk to me I feel like a burden to those who are supposed to be helping me. I've bee in this place too long. The world is becoming so scary to me. I thought i wanted to be in a shell, no that I am I want out, but I'm so afraid. afraid of what others think. Unsure of my possibilities. I just want someone to talk to that cares about me, that won't judge me or that won't be me on a time table or a schedule because my moods are unpredictable, they come and go. what am I afraid of.

Demons2011 responded:
Welcome Back - glad you came. Judgement isn't passed here, we all have things we are working on as well. Sleep sounds like the big issue right now. When I'm not getting much my thinking becomes confused, fogged and the hard work on me becomes a poor effort. Hoping you get in a big nap today. There's plenty of group hugs for all here.

dwashvp replied to Demons2011's response:
Everyone is moving away from my, my family, my friends, associates, co-workers, It even seems my therapists hates to see me coming. I just want to feel like I belong to something right now.

niteflier replied to dwashvp's response:
Welcome vp, sorry to hear everyone is moving away from you.

this is an awesome community (family). Everyone here is very supportive. Hope you will stay.

(((hugs)))
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

chez1 replied to dwashvp's response:
hi vp, sorry I have missed your post, sorry you are feeling deserted, this is an amazing forum, very supportive and caring. Everyone understands and is either now or in the past suffered with depression and are very good at sharing experiences.
Hope you get what you want from here
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Jeune1 responded:
I can't add anything except I've been where you are on a regular basis, even to the point of thinking a therapist hated treating me. But this is a good place to be when things seem darkest.

Take care.

dwashvp replied to Jeune1's response:
so what should we jut unload and hope someone takes an interest

niteflier replied to dwashvp's response:
Hey dwashvp, it is up to you what you would like to share. everyone takes an interest in those who post you just need to let us know how we can help support you. Even if it is just to chat about the weather, that is fine too.
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to dwashvp's response:
Hi dwashvp and Welcome -

You will notice this community has a variety of discussions going on. Please know you can post just about anything you would like - you can unload if you wish (just be careful about posting triggering thoughts), talk about how you are feeling, your struggles, or just talk about what you have planned for the day.

Also, please know you can reach out to others who are struggling, that is, if you are at a place where you feel you can help others.

This is a place for support, to talk about coping, to talk about meds and treatment or just talk about whatever you want.

I am so sorry you are struggling and hope you feel welcome and comfortable to post more about yourself and how you are doing.

We may not have all the answers but will do the best we can to help.

Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 34 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.