Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
    How and Why to Report a Post
    Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Hugs to All
    chez1 posted:
    People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

behapppy118 responded:
    Thanks for the hugs!!

alaska_mommy responded:
    Aww, thank you, Chez! Right back atcha!

niteflier responded:
    how cute Chez, thanks for the hugs . sending ((((hugs)))) right back at ya.
    Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

Mrs_Gantt responded:
    I am usually a dog/puppy person but who can resist these two kitties! How adorable!

Thank you for the hug and a big hug back to you and everyone else as well
    Peace, Love, and Hugs...

chez1 replied to Mrs_Gantt's response:
    Hey Mrs Gantt, sorry I haven't had much of a chance to catch up with you and chat but this is for you just now

People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Mrs_Gantt replied to chez1's response:
    AAAAWWWWEEEE!!!! Aint they C-U-T-E!!! We have 2 dogs... A Lab-Pointer mix and a Pom-Chi (We think) mix... Both rescued from the humane society and we call them both our therapy dogs. The lab mix, she snuggles with us at night and my little Pom mix... Well... He knows when I am crying... He jumps up in my recliner and starts licking my tears... They are truely, our best friends Thank you so much for posting the puppies
    Peace, Love, and Hugs...

Helpful Tips

iPhone app that helps me stay active
    I've been using the "Feel Good Tracker" iPhone app to track my activities and to rate how good the activity made me fell. I find that doing ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 10 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.