Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Successful Day!
Demons2011 posted:
I crawled out of bed. A bit weakly, but I made it.
I showered, shaved after three days of growth. Lost the prospector look.
There's a missing S, I know but you don't need to know.
Made it to work on time.
Finished the day.
Now I need to work on some other priorities but the motivation is lacking. Of course the 100 degree day didn't help ( heat index 109) so a little humidity. A modest breeze, helped a little. Clothes dried white from the salt and perspiration.

Mrs_Gantt responded:
Can I just say this... I had to read your comment about the missing S 3 times and when I figured it out, I actually laughed... And out loud! I needed that!
Peace, Love, and Hugs...

chez1 responded:
Well done D, although I was quite liking the prospector look.
I am sure the heat is awful but we could do will some over here, it p'd with rain all day and the forecast says it is to stay like this for the week, it is warm out but just not like your temps.
So what motivates you, I am on a kicking ass kind of day, does that help? or more for a gentle push in the right direction kind of guy? nah I think the boot is more you!
Hope you felt it and you get some stuff done
hugs specially for you
chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Mrs_Gantt responded:
Glad you had what sounds to be a decent day. Mine was not so much but, I have to admit that you put a smile on my face and actually made me laugh out loud! Your missing S comment, I had to read 3 times but when I figured it out, I literally laughed out loud and so needed that today so... I wanted to say THANK YOU!!!
Peace, Love, and Hugs...

Mrs_Gantt replied to Mrs_Gantt's response:
It said my post did not post so I retyped it and then, I saw the first response did post... Sorry for the dup
Peace, Love, and Hugs...

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.