Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

One Day At A Time
Demons2011 posted:
We did it today, something others said was impossible. We faced another day. We are survivors. We might not have had a great day, but we got through it. Hopefully without any self harm or other things we do to hurt ourselves.

Chez may have found our mascot.

I wish I felt as strong as the above sounds. I am physically, mentally and emotionally battered today. I WILL NOT give in. I will not allow it to seduce me into it's cold embrace.

I want to say thank you to all of you for being here, it gives me hope. Chez, MyRain, Niteflier, A.Mom, Jaws, and everyone else here today. You are proof there is hope to grasp at.

Mrs_Gantt responded:
I have to second the above... Chez1 and Alaska_Mommy have been awesome to me today and the other day andI have only just got started here. It really seems to be a good community and I can only hope to be as positive as they are...
Peace, Love, and Hugs...

chez1 responded:
Well said D, we have to keep fighting and being here for each other when it gets tough. I think if as I group we can't pull together and get some joy out of life then no one with depression has a hope.
Everyone here should be proud of themselves everyday for posting and keeping going
Hugs to all
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

BeHapppy118 responded:
I love this!!! ! It's an inspiration to me and everyone else here. Do not give in! I felt so much strength when I read this. Thank all of YOU for being there for me and caring only in the short time I've been here. You all inspire me.

Sending hugs to you Demons.

alaska_mommy responded:
D, thanks for the pep talk, you are an inspiratoin to us too. Sometimes just hearing positive words can lift the spirits.
Whether you're battered or not, D, I know you are stronger than you think. You will survive this, and you will learn how to thrive despite it.
We will make it!

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.