Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

First Appt with Phsychiatrist!
Mrs_Gantt posted:
I think my appointment went very well! He also said he has heard good things about the new therapist I am seeing next week! DOUBLE BONUS!!! He took me off of Risperidone and put me on wellbutrin and lamictal... Not sure of the doses yet cause it is at the pharmacy so I will post after the pharmacy... I had to come home for a few to cool off before heading back to the pharmacy and grocery shopping...

All in all, I am trying to be very positive today as I am positive the med changes WILL help... They will they will they will! And having a new therapist... All good things... Right???

I hope all are doing well today and staying cool!
Peace, Love, and Hugs...

alaska_mommy responded:
Sounds like some positive news! I am on Prozac and Wellbutrin, the Prozac alone was not enough but the Wellbutrin I really liked. It sort of makes me feel more perky and awake. I found I was more productive while taking it. I hope you see some results soon after starting it.
Good luck!
It's only 69 deg here on the west coast, not to brag or anything
But we have AC for when it gets hotter.

chez1 responded:
Loving "they will they will!! great news about positive things about therapist!
So proud of you mrs G, keep it up and cant wait to hear about how it goes.
love and hugs
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 37 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.