Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

For those of us Enjoying a typical Summer Day!
Demons2011 posted:

Jeune1 responded:
That's great. Perfect!

chez1 responded:
hehehe, love it.
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

MyRain responded:
Good one!

Mrs_Gantt replied to MyRain's response:
Definitely feeling that here today in Corn Country! LOL
Peace, Love, and Hugs...

niteflier responded:
D, that is awesome. made me laugh out loud. i am one of the ffortunate ones that live in a state with 75 degree partly cloudy weather. i think i will send that to my mom - she is in 100 plus degree weather too.
you and wiley stay cool and hydrated and give wiley a rubbie on the head for me.
how have you been doing?

(((hugs)))
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

Demons2011 replied to niteflier's response:
Niteflier, glad to see you moving around. Holding my own for the moment. Basting would be a more appropriate term. You know those nice cool misty mornings you get? Try the same kind of day/all day but at 90 , literally looked like horses in Tn or Ky playing in the morning mists you see on post cards. Wasn't quite so pleasant.

niteflier replied to Demons2011's response:
D, um, i would like to say i want to try it at 90 degrees, but NOT. I think i will hang in WA for a little while longer. that sounds miserable to be in. how are your flowers surviving? i intended to ask you, do you have a vegetable garden too?
i'll try to send some of our cool weather your way. I don't have a lot of pull with the (cool)weather god, but i'll give it a shot.
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

Demons2011 replied to niteflier's response:
My neighbor has a garden. It's gotten out of control this year, and am helping him get it back in good condition. So vege costs are going way down this year. I'll send along a photo, it's a rather good size garden.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

I m so horrible about my life right now
Actually I m manager of the bar, and everybody think I m a nice bartender, but I don`t feel happy to talk to people anymore, I feel I ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.