Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

How is everyone doing this Today?
niteflier posted:
Hey everyone, just though i would try to touch base with everyone. I hope you all are doing ok. This has been a long weekend - dragging mostly and i have yet to accomplish anything. need to make a list and get er' done. The weather here is nice, so i have no excuses for not getting out (i will have to go to the grocery store today - plan to go early and beat the crowds).
Anyone have any plans to watch fireworks on the 4th? I have a good friend coming in town on Monday (i have told them about my depression and they are very supportive), therefore, I am sure they are going to want to go downtown (i'm not a big fan of crowds), so I will be walking downtown to partake in the festivities and watch the fireworks later on that night.
Just wanted to say 'good morning (day)' to you all, and wanted to thank you all for being there for me and I hope your day goes well
(((((Hugs)))) Thought this was a cute picture, hope it brings a smile it looks like a good way to relax.
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

Mrs_Gantt responded:
I agree! The pic is adorable!

Hope you have a better day today than I am having! (I posted a few minutes ago about my day... ugh)

I do not do well in crowds either so I understand... We usually sit in our yard and watch the fireworks from everyone else... This year however, hubby has to be at work so early the next morning, we will probably be trying to sleep...
Peace, Love, and Hugs...

niteflier replied to Mrs_Gantt's response:
hello Mrs G., i hate to hear you are having a reaction to one of the medications. What kind of a reaction is it? What medication (if you don't mind posting) do you think caused it. I hope the reaction settles down and the rest of the day you are able to relax.
perhaps you will get to see a little fireworks (some people buy their own and they are nice to watch too) that are set off prior to the large fireworks going off.
Take care and keep posting to let us now how you are doing.
(((Hugs)))
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

totalyfedup responded:
Hi niteflier, Awe that picure is so cute, I just love cats.I had a blah day today, didn't step outside once.
I am happy to hear that you have friends that are supportive, it really does help.
Have a Happy 4th of July and enjoy yourself, you deserve it.

tfu
need support

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.