Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Hi All
chez1 posted:
Sorry I haven't been around much, I have been thinking of you all and hope you are all having some good times each day.
I am doing ok, well at least I am surviving. Seeing dr and pyschologist regularly and they are keeping me in check!!
I would like it if you can let me know how you are doing
sending hugs to you all
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

MrsDavis716 responded:
That's good to know you're ok.

I'm in a good mood today I feel happy and ready to move around and just do stuff just to do it. Idk what got into me over night. Lol. It's kind of ironic that I'm feeling like this a day when it's raining and storming out, huh?

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Chez -

Glad you checked in! Surviving and keeping in check is good, hard work nonetheless, but very good.

Wishing you a little more than surviving and hoping for some smiles and good moments over the weekend,
Elizabeth

BeHapppy118 responded:
I am glad to hear you are doing ok.

For me, I am doing ok too. Had some good days.

Happy hugs to you!
So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
- Stephen Chbosky

alaska_mommy responded:
Hi C,

Good to hear you're surviving. Are you being kind to yourself? I hope so...how's the sh? Died down a bit or the same?

I am doing ok, been feeling the slow slide back into depression last couple of days but today feel all right. Tired, but not too down. I see my doc today to sort of get the all-clear to try for a baby (although we've already been doing that, hehe). She will want to know how the Wellbutrin is doing, and I think it's been really good for me. So I can give her good news.

Demons2011 responded:
Chez, Thanks for checking in, glad to hear you're OK. Surviving as well and haven't been on much either. Do have an appointment set up for the 30th with a new counselor. So we'll see how that goes.

chez1 replied to Demons2011's response:
Hi D, it is great you have an appointment, hope you manage to keep strong until then. I am really lucky, I like my psychologist, which is an obvious bonus, I am a little sceptical about the process however she has been an amazing support for crisis so no complaints from me.
This morning I appear to be on a writing spree, I haven't really been around much but find today I have an opinion on most posts, I must be back!!!
Hope to see you around soon
Big hugs from your Scottish pal
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Demons2011 replied to chez1's response:
Chez, that's well, - just wonderful. Connections are so important and having crisis support is just freaking exciting. So glad you found this one, you seem so excited by this event. Even the tone of your comments is stronger and upbeat.

chez1 replied to Demons2011's response:
Hi D,
indeed today I feel more upbeat than I have for a long time and I am enjoying the moment!!
She has been an amazing support, sadly doesn't cover evenings or weekends but sure she has made sure I have numbers, to date not needed them (well not used them) but hey here to tell you so it cant be that bad!
How are you doing? When does your son go?

Demons2011 replied to chez1's response:
Chez, I am so happy your upbeat. So glad to see/hear it here.

As far as me, fairly tired. I have been working a lot of hours and the garden is taking a chunk of time right now. Produce is coming in heavy. So far around 150 - 200lbs of tomatoes, cucumbers, jalapeno, banana and other peppers, egg plant, the sweet corn is starting to come in. We will getting together with daughters family today and share some of that. We have shared a butt load of produce with neighbors and friends.

Son has hooked up with room mate which just returned from England. They are getting their apartment leased and set up. He should be moving down mid August. I don't think his mother knows/figured out. He's moving out. I don't see him coming back for next summer. Just part of growing up. Darn I miss my little guy/man already. So some sweet and bitter sweet time as well. Proud of him getting out on his own, sad to see it happen. Not as easy with the last one as it was with the first one. Laughingly said. It was harder with the girls when they moved out. But he is the last one. Sigh! Yes, dad's feel it too!.

MyRain replied to Demons2011's response:
Hey D,
Wow is that a lot of produce! Man! I remember growing up and my dad had a garden plot. We used to ding-dong ditch the neighbors with produce - put a pile on their front porch, ring the doorbell and run!!! Ha!!!!!
Wow, empty nest soon, huh? I can't relate to that, unfortunately. Rite of passage...
Glad you're back online - missed you.
How's Wylie?

Demons2011 replied to MyRain's response:
MyRain, Good Morning! Ya, I've done the ding-dong routine too! Some times with produce, some times without the produce. Was a bit younger on the ones without produce.

Wylie, he's just as sweet as he can be, my little snuggle buddy.

I thought people might like to see what drought conditions look like. This is a park across from daughters home. It's all grass. Completely brown except some weeds. With the high heat it's dormant so if rains come it should recover.

alaska_mommy replied to Demons2011's response:
Wow that looks pretty dry, D. I guess there are some advantages to me living in the Great North-Wet. We do still have a fair amount of green here.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Bringing Peace Back to the Holiday Season Through Mindfulness
http://ezinearticles.com/?Bringing-Peace-Back-to-the-Holiday-Season-Through-Mindfulness&id=8165694 More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.