Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Chez1
Demons2011 posted:
Just thinking of you and how much you mean to all of us here!

chez1 responded:
hey D, are you still feeling upbeat?
My day today has not been nearly as good as yesterday. I think I read a post between you and a-mom about octupus tentacles and them pulling us in from every which direction, you know it so true and a great way to describe how depression continues to squirm around and grab at us however it can.
Anyway, enough complaining, thank you very much for your message, you all mean so much to me as well, I am always in awe of how kind everyone is and how we get to know each other yet remain strangers, isn't it mad!
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Demons2011 replied to chez1's response:
Mad no, crazy no. It's love of a fellow human being that we share, in a world that is mad. So does that make us the crazy/mad ones or the other way around. Circular question I know.

Sorry to hear about your day, but it's only one day. Tonight make sure something special, a simple hug or greater thing happens for yourself. Or hell just a stiff drink.

chez1 replied to Demons2011's response:
Hi D, thank god it is only a day, because what a hell of a day its been. I am not sure I will ever get used to the highs and lows.
I have been ridiculously stupid today and know damn well that I will suffer the consequences tomorrow but I will be grateful to be here to suffer. (warped I know).
I am not sure if today has been triggered by my kids going away for the week, I am pathetic when it comes to them, so them being away just leaves me feeling empty. Also, not having them to look after has made me question why I am here, I fully understand that they are only away for a couple of days I am just not sure that is where my head was in the morning/afternoon and sadly evening.
As a last thought, I do have to say I am feeling better now, again, I don't understand the ups and downs just hoping for more ups!!
Hope you are still keeping well
hugs
C x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

MyRain replied to chez1's response:
Whew! Sounds like we are both having less than stellar days...mine is turning up (I ate dinner) and I hope your's is too. Must be hard being away from your kids - I hope you have some fun stuff planned to keep you occupied? I'm a bit afraid to ask about the stupid things you did today....but as D said, tomorrow is another day.
Hugs to you.

Demons2011 replied to chez1's response:
Chez, no wonder you had a rough day. Not seeing your children for a week. That's as difficult as I know. The first ex tried to keep the kids away from me. I had to go back to court time and again, just to hear the Judge say now, now, don't do that again for 12 years.

You know they love you!, You know you love them! I'm sure they are having an adventure so to speak, be happy for them and take the time for you!!!!!!!!

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Ways to help depression
I thought I'd make a little list of things that have helped me, so we can all add to it and help each other. Who knows what we may find, if ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.