Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

MyRain
Demons2011 posted:
Just thinking of you and how much you mean to all of us here.

MyRain responded:
Thanks, D. How are you doing?

Demons2011 replied to MyRain's response:
All about the moment. At the moment I am OK. Not real low, or feeling giddy. Still struggling with a couple of areas, concerns, problems - you get the drift.

I am OK today, guess that's a victory. Just getting through this heat wave, it's wearing on everyone. I did have a strange combination for dinner tonight - Strawberries, vinegar and sugar. Wow it sure woke up the taste buds. Sounds strange but it was very good. Guessing the vinegar amplified the sugar in the Strawberries and Sugar.

MyRain replied to Demons2011's response:
Glad you are ok. I sure know about the struggling part. It's interesting how things kind of build up on each other and can push people a bit over the edge - at least it's that way for me. Straw the broke the camel's back kind of thing.
You should've seen the face I made when I read about your dinner! My face is still puckered! Ha!
I am still struggling today - same as yesterday. We walk a long road...

Demons2011 replied to MyRain's response:
MyRain, what a significant comment. "We walk a long road."

That is a mouthful and more. There is more in those five words, just pure power.

The only thing it needs, yes-but we don't walk alone.

MyRain replied to Demons2011's response:
Thanks for writing that. Nice to know I sometimes say something significant.
You are very right - we do not walk alone altho sometimes I try to.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
102 of 140 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.