Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

DOWNFALL
downfall posted:
Good morning

Thanks to all of you for your care and concern during this difficult time for me

I went to see the psych provider yesterday with my husband and we spent about an hour with her, she was great so much better than my counselor, I wish I could keep her long term and not see my counselor but she works for the county and I can only see her for a very limited time.

She put me on Ativan to help with the anxiety and I took some last night and it is really helping me alot along with the prozac

I need to go see her again next week

Now if I could only find work after the terrible error in judgement that i made regarding the job decision that I so regret that was mu fault in not telling the person where i went for the job that I already had something and wasnt coming for training, even thought I felt that it was a better opportunity and then it fell apart

The Ativan seems to be helping me with not dwelling on the past so much
which is a good thing

I am back looking for jobs once again and I fear that i may never find a position ever again, as I still wish that i hadnt made the wrong job choice to begin with and that worries me so much.

Maybe now that i am feeling a little better it wont be as difficult to go on interviews again.

Sue

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Oh Sue!! That is wonderful news!! I'm so happy and so proud of you for taking away the positives and you can start to heal. Please Sue let go of the past and focus on what's right for the future! Between meds and attitude and focus you'll feel better I bet!! ((((hugs honey))))
Keep up the positives!
Chrissy~

When the world says, Give up,
Hope whispers, Try it one more time.
~Author Unknown

alaska_mommy responded:
Wow Sue, so glad she helped you! You do sound like you're feeling a lot better. Keep up the good work!

chez1 responded:
hi sue, sounds like you had a good session, it is a shame that you cannot see her long term but try and stay focussed on the time that you will have.
It is is lovely to see you feeling a little bit more positive, looking forward to your confidence growing
hugs
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

itmatsb responded:
Hi Sue,
I hadn't seen this post when I posted to your other Downfall listing. So glad that you are seeing things better. I take back most of what I told you after reading all your other postings.
Good luck to you!!
Sara

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Do not change your meds...Expert
without consulting your prescriber. I am very concerned with many, many posts where folks are dropping, lowering, changing their meds ... More
Was this Helpful?
102 of 140 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.