Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

devil having hay day with my family.
MrsDavis716 posted:
Sorry I haven't posted to much responding to you guys. It's been one thing after another. I feel very lost right now, and left out. Well my uncle was released from the hospital, but is still not breathing on his own. hes doing alittle better but not much. He's gonna be ok thats what counts. It doesn't end there though. I went to the dr.and he says that the inflammation from the surgery still hasnt gone down, so i have to start from square one. Back in a cast and can't use it AT ALL. BOO! But it just gets even better. My aunt calls me yelling at me because I gave my cousins dad ( hes not apart of her life and never really has been) a picture of her. I explained the reasoning behind it and my aunt understood, but now wont speak to me. I wrote a message to my cousin appologizing and telling her my reasoning, and that i love her and all i received back was a "ok, i agree" that's it. She isn't speaking to my now either. They are two of very little of my family that i still talk to. BUT WAIT!!! Theres more!! My second cousin has been in the hospital for months with health problems. I got a phone call yesterday from my mom telling me that she passed away yesterday morning. so here i am alone grieving because i cant afford to fly home. wow life is great

alaska_mommy responded:
Wow Mrs. D, you really have a lot of things all coming at you at once!! I'm so sorry. I hope your uncle pulls through ok...is he getting in-home care since he is still on a respirator? I hope very soon he can be weaned off of it and be doing much better.
Sucks about your wrist, and your family crap all happening at the same time, too. I heard a quote from Mother Theresa, "I know God won't give me more than I can handle, but I sure wish He didn't trust me so much!" Humorous but still, yeah I agree with that. I hope very soon you can have some positive things happening to you.

MrsDavis716 replied to alaska_mommy's response:
alaska- thank you. yea theres so much at once and its like my cousin passing away yesterday was the final blow. hopefully he gets better quick. hes getting in home care yes. i love that quote its very true!

alaska_mommy replied to MrsDavis716's response:
Yeah it's hard not to go reeling from a blow like that..I hope you can get back to a better place soon.

chez1 replied to MrsDavis716's response:
hey mrs d, omg you really are getting it from all angles, sorry to hear it and very sorry to hear about youe cousin
stay strong, keep posting
hugs
chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

MrsDavis716 replied to chez1's response:
Thanks Chez, I'm trying to keep my head up.

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Bringing Peace Back to the Holiday Season Through Mindfulness
http://ezinearticles.com/?Bringing-Peace-Back-to-the-Holiday-Season-Through-Mindfulness&id=8165694 More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.