Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

How is everyone doing?
MyRain posted:
Hello! Nothing much new with me, except I am finally able to exercise at a normal level again, which is a good thing. Still struggling with the same old things but I know it will most likely be a lifetime thing. Hope everyone is doing well.

alaska_mommy responded:
Hi MyRain! I'm glad to hear you're back to normal with the exercise, and hey, I hear you on struggling with the same old things. But at least you can exercise, and feel good about yourself and be able to eat and all that. I hope the good trend continues!

BeHapppy118 responded:
Hi MyRain!

I am glad to see your post here! It's good that you are able to exercise again. I am doing better than I was. (Just had one not so good day) Also dealing with the same things as well.

Looking forward to seeing others post here to see how they are doing.
So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
- Stephen Chbosky

chez1 responded:
hey myrain, you go girl, way to go! I hope the eating is going well too. The issues will hang around for a while but i hope you will soon be able to get to grips with them.
I am doing ok, on holiday with my kids and they are keeping me busy....
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

alaska_mommy replied to chez1's response:
Hey Chez, I bet you're happy to have your kids back!!

chez1 replied to alaska_mommy's response:
Hi Joy, it is great.
We have been doing some travelling visiting friends and family, so lots of fun.
How are you doing?
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

MyRain replied to alaska_mommy's response:
Hi AM,
Thanks for responding. How are you doing today? What's new?

MyRain replied to BeHapppy118's response:
Hi BH! Long time no write! Glad to hear that you're doing well! Anything new with you?

MyRain replied to chez1's response:
Hey Chez,
Eating is going well. I like to eat so it really takes a lot of willpower not to, so that's a good thing.
Hope you're having a blast with the kids - doing lots of fun things or just hanging out together.

BeHapppy118 replied to MyRain's response:
Hello! Yeah, it's been a while. There's nothing really new with me. But I am feeling better so everything seems good for now.

I am happy to hear from you!
So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
- Stephen Chbosky

alaska_mommy replied to BeHapppy118's response:
BeHappy, glad to hear things are going well for you!

BeHapppy118 replied to alaska_mommy's response:
Thank you!! Can't really say the same today.
- Stephen Chbosky

MyRain replied to BeHapppy118's response:
Hey BH,
What's going on today? Did something happen or just one of those days? I am doing ok. Enjoying the beautiful weather

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

What has helped me with my depression
I have always struggled with depression. After trying meds and therapy I have to say that I have finally found something that helps. This ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.