Skip to content

Announcements

Please take some time to click through these links to find out more about our community.

What is a Trigger and When to Trigger a Post
How and Why to Report a Post
Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, call 911 or get to the ER.

Trigger - empty
Demons2011 posted:
Hallowed out, empty shell.

chez1 responded:
Hi Demons,
You are so much more than an empty shell, you have so much to offer, I know you have picked me up way too many times.
Do you want to share what has been happening? Ok if not but please keep posting
Help me, help you, what can I do?? What can we all do for you?
Demons, we are here for you and I am sending you all of my healing thoughts and hugs tenfold to you.
Chez xx
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

Demons2011 replied to chez1's response:
Couple of things going on, but wondering if the CBT, the in depth parts about self aren't triggering destructive thought process. Looking hard at where I am at, and where I believe I should be. Bitter, negative with self.

MyRain replied to Demons2011's response:
Hey D,
Sorry you're struggling. I am with you. Sometimes I wonder if I will make it thru the process of self analysis - there is so much I see that it is beyond not liking, more than loathing even.

chez1 replied to Demons2011's response:
Hey D, how are you doing now. I am sorry the CBT is so rough for you, are you going more in depth than the last time you did it or is it timing and more self-awareness (obviously you don't have to answer that).
Please dig deep to find the positives that we all see in you and if you are really struggle to do that, then just take my hugs and wrap them round you to help you through your tough thoughts
the hugs are at your door right now
Chez x
People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily....... Zig Ziglar

chez1 replied to MyRain's response:
Hey MyRain
I am sorry you are struggling with the self-analysis and seeing so much negatives, like I just wrote to D, please dig deep and see the positives that we see, you are kind, caring, insightful and have alot to offer. I hope you can see that in yourself soon
hugs
BNWF x
(hope you have not forgotten)

alaska_mommy replied to Demons2011's response:
Hi D, I can relate, and my thought is that maybe you need to step back from self-analysis for a little bit. I think we can take it too far sometimes, and what with being depressed as well we can only see the negative. And it can be like a deep abyss, looking down into the "woulda, shoulda, coulda"s. I hope you feel better soon!

niteflier replied to alaska_mommy's response:
Hi D, i am so sorry you are feeling this way. You are a wonderful, amazing, compassionate person and have helped many here, including me (i thank you so much - i still have the flower picture that comes on my screen every day - beautiful). I wish there were something I could do to alter the way you are thinking. please hang in there and keep posting - we love to hear from you.
we had 90 degree weather here and it reminded me why I like the west coast - we only had a couple of days of that heat. back in the 70s. How is wiley? I have finally started drawing again and will post shortly after i finish rambling here. Sending a lot of LOVE and HUGS your way.....please give wiley a rubbie for me - (i think my kitties think they are puppy dogs...the fetch, lay with their belly up and bark instead of meow.......hmmmm
Niteflier

Perhaps the Animal Spirit is so great that one day it may inspire compassion in the human heart. Nan Sea Love

totalyfedup responded:
Hi D, How are you doing today? Is the CBT the one you are doing on line? Are they just asking to many questions that might upset you? Have you ever gone to an actual depression group and you have the anxiety on top of that. I did both in a group, it did help me a little and I know I have so much more work to do one myself. Is going to a group an option for you?
Let us know how you are feeling?

tfu
need support

Demons2011 replied to chez1's response:
Still upright, not into talking right now.

alaska_mommy replied to Demons2011's response:
Thanks for checking in, D, it's much appreciated. We're here whenever you feel like chatting. Take good care of yourself in the meantime.
~Hugs~

chez1 replied to Demons2011's response:
Hey D, how you doing now, let us know just when you can
hugs & more hugs
Chez x

BeHapppy118 responded:
Hello Demons,

Just thinking of you. Come in and post when you can and when you feel up to it. Hope you're feeling better real soon even though you are having a rough time. You'll get through this.

See you soon!
So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
- Stephen Chbosky

Featuring Experts

Thomas L. Schwartz, MD, received his medical degree from and completed his residency in adult psychiatry at the State University of New York (SUNY) Up...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems from Meds..What to do!Expert
Serotonin type antidepressants can cause 5-30% of the time- sexual problems such as no orgasm, impotence, no libido. Consider that ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.